- GENERAL LIBRARY REGULATIONS
- Abide by the policies and procedures of the library.
- Observe and comply with instructions from library staff and acknowledge their responsibility and authority to enforce them.
- Treat other users and staff with respect and courtesy.
- Maintain good order and silence in all reading areas and while moving around the library.
- Respect the rights of other library users by refraining from behavior that is disruptive to library use.
- Refrain from smoking, eating, and drinking other than a water bottle in the library.
- Users may enter and remain only in those parts of the library that are authorized for their use.
- Refrain from use of equipment (such as mobile phone or any other) that is likely to disturb/distract other readers or to damage library materials.
- Refrain from the use of electronic gadgets (computers/laptops) in any of the library rooms (especially in Silent Reading Room) except in the Discussion Room.
- Be responsible for all materials borrowed in their account, including the obligation to pay any overdue fines and replacement costs if items are lost or damaged.
- Observe legal restrictions on the use of electronic and print sources.
- Return/renew material by the due date to make available for others, and not transfer material borrowed in their name to another user.
- Not remove library materials from the library without authorization through established lending procedures.
- Vacate the library by closing time.
- Present library materials, files, folders, bags, and similar items in their possession for inspection by library staff (s) while leaving the library.
- Treat books and types of equipment with care.
2. FINES AND PENALTIES
|Item Type||Fine Rate|
|Essential text books||Nu. 5 per day|
|Any other items like fiction, general, Buddhism||Nu. 2 per day|
- Fine will be charged until the material returned/renewed.
- Book lost must be reported at the counter immediately.
- For essential text books – two weeks
- For any other items/books – one month