Gedu College of Business Studies, Royal University of Bhutan is pleased to announce the following vacancies for immediate recruitment
- Eligible Candidates are requested to submit an application via the online portal RUB IMS (Applicants are required to register job applicant via (https://ims.rub.edu.bt ) and then apply latest by September 22, 2023, 4.00 PM.
- Eligible candidates applying for the position of “Welder” (SL-8) may submit the hard copy of the required documents to Administrative/HR Officer.
A candidate must:
- Be a Bhutanese citizen
- Have attained at least 18 years of age and not more than 45 years of age
- Meet qualification, experience and other requirements as specified in the position profile of the position.
The following copies of documents are required.
- Mark sheets of Class X, XII, Degree
- Valid Security Clearance Certificate (valid till the last date of application)
- Valid Medical Fitness Certificate (valid till the last date of application)
- Valid Citizenship ID card
- Audit Clearance Certificate, if employed
- No Objection Certificate if employed
(No Objection Certificate if employed (Click here for the No Objection format, which is attached here and applicant need to upload it duly signed on the letterhead of the employer indicating that the candidate will be relieved to join GCBS immediately upon selection)
- Experience Certificate/Letter
- The two references should be professional referees from two different organizations’ if employed. If there is only one or no past employment record, one or both referees can be from the College/University where the highest qualification was obtained.
- Applications with incomplete documents or incomplete information in their application and applications which do not meet the criteria will be directly rejected during the time of scrutiny.
- For further information, please contact Admin Office at 05-282511 during office hours.