- MBA-Finance (Gedu College of Business Studies, Gedu, Bhutan)
- PGCHE (Samtse College of Education, Samtse, Bhutan)
- BA Economics and Sociology (Sherubtse College, Kanglung, Bhutan)
Designation: Associate Lecturer in the Faculty of Management
Philosophy of Teaching and Learning:
I believe that every student has an innate intelligence to realize the essential knowledge for their growth in all dimensions of life. The ultimate goal of education is to lead one to knowledge. Educational institutions should inspire students to take ownership of their learning for the acquisition of knowledge. Trying to educate a child might be futile as it cannot be forced upon them. Education is a thirst that has to be best quenched by the acquirement of knowledge in a way preferred by students. A consumer of education has to be receptive and without resistance. Therefore, letting students learn the way they desire is the best way of education. The role of educational institutions should be to provide opportunities for students to find their way of educating themselves and help them resolve issues along their educational journey.
- Associate Lecturer, Gedu College of Business Studies (From August, 2017 to date)
- Teacher, Kelki Higher Secondary School (2014 to 2015)
- Module Coordinator, MGT307- Strategic Management
- Coordinator, HELP-GCBS Supply Chain Optimization Project
- Advisor, GCBS Media Club
- Member, College Task Force Team
- Member, MBA Moderation Committee
- Gautam, K.P., Sharma, P.P., & Pradhan, M.S. (2021). Employees’ Perception about Female Leadership in Government and Corporate Sectors: A Contextual Study of Bhutan. Bhutan Journal of Business and Management, 4(1), 43-60.
- Sharma, P.P.,Chophhel, T.,Dhakal, H.N. Gautam, K.P.,Dhakal, K.N. & Ratna, R. (2021). Financial literacy among Bhutanese: A Study from the perspective of rural and urban residents of Bhutan. International Journal of Advance and Innovative Research.8(1). January to March, 2021.
- Chaudhuri, K., Dawala, Dema, S., Wangmo, S., & Gautam, K. P. (2021). An Examination of the Relationship between Self-Compassion and Positive Mental Health of Undergraduate Students of Royal University of Bhutan. Asian Journal of Education and Social Studies, 22–35. https://doi.org/10.9734/ajess/2021/v20i230481
- Gautam, K.P., & Wangpo, K. (2020). Encouraging Classroom Participation: The Effectiveness of Students’ Preferred Styles. In F. Rennie & K. Smyth (Eds). Bhutan: Ways of Learning and Teaching. Morrisville, North Carolina: Lulu Press
Current Research Engagement:
1. Intervening Role of Industry Internship on Course Curriculum Development and Meeting Industry Expectations: The Case of Management Graduates
2. Supply Chain Optimization for School Feeding Program in Bhutan.
1. His Majesty the Fifth King Jigme Khesar Namgyal Wangchuk’s Certificate of Academic Excellence- Overall Course Topper at Sherubtse College (June, 2013).
2. His Majesty the Fifth King Jigme Khesar Namgyal Wangchuk’s Certificate of Academic Excellence- Semester I at Sherubtse College (June, 2011)
3. Academic Excellence Certificate, Royal University of Bhutan (Semester I, June, 2011)
4. Academic Excellence Certificate, Royal University of Bhutan (Semester II, June, 2012)
5. Academic Excellence Certificate, Royal University of Bhutan (Semester V, June, 2012)