The college places academia-industry linkages and collaborations with other institutions on a higher priority. Good networks with external agencies/institutions enable an exhaustive interaction between industries and academic institutions, including universities and research institutions that bring together different expertise. Such linkages are necessary for business and management academic programmes as they supplement the teaching-learning at the college.
It further allows the partners to engage in collaborative research and projects. For instance, the college provides professional services in terms of consultancy and training to industries. In return, the industries send professionals for guest lecture series and industry experience seminars upon invitation. Some agencies even provide funding support to the college for entrepreneurship skills development.
The college has made good progress in establishing strong linkages, formal or informal, with industries and also research and academic institutions both at national and international.
- Royal Monetary Authority of Bhutan, the central bank
- Bank of Bhutan (BOBL)
- Bhutan Development Bank Limited (BDBL)
- Druk Holding and Investments (DHI)
- Rural Enterprise Development Corporation Limited (REDCL)
- Construction Development Corporation Limited (CDCL)
- Bhutan Centre for Media and Democracy (BCMD)
- Loden Foundation
- Ministry of Labour and Human Resources
- Chukha District Administration
- Sri Ram College of Commerce, University of Delhi, India
- Edith Cowan University, Australia
- Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, Pune, India
- RDIAS, Delhi, India