- – M.A. (English Literature) English and Foreign Languages University (EFLU), Hyderabad (2010-2012)
- – Bachelors of Education, National Institute of Education, Samtse ( 2003-2005)
Philosophy of Teaching and Learning:
Nima Wangchuk is a lecturer at Gedu College of Business Studies, Royal University of Bhutan. He served in the Ministry of Education as a teacher for twelve years before joining the college in 2017. He had taught English Language and Writing, Reading & Literature in higher secondary Schools prior to the current occupation. He is a passionate teacher and keen researcher. As an educator, I strongly believe that children are distinctive with diverse abilities and learning styles and hence I seek to inspire them in all aspects of their lives by assisting them to develop their true and innate potentials.
I always believe in inclusive classroom with positive learning environment where each child feel welcomed, contented and secured. His research interests include teacher education and Teaching-Learning Pedagogies. He is also interested in the study of multiple intelligence and language efficacy in classrooms both at the school and university level. Besides teaching and research, he has participated in reviewing a number of modules for Bachelor in Business Administration (BBA), Bachelor in Commerce (BCOM) at Gedu College of Business, Royal University of Bhutan. He is currently the editorial board member of Literary Horizon an International Peer-Reviewed English Journal.
- Lecturer, Gedu College of Business Studies, (2017 to till the date)
- Teacher, Peljorling HSS, Samtse, (2007- 2016)
- Assistant Principal , Peljorling HSS, ( 2012- 2016)
- Teacher, Gesarling MSS, Dagana, (Jan. 2006- Dec. 2006)
- Resourced a two-day international Online Workshop on “Curriculum Vitae, Resume and Cover Letter Writing.” (4th- 5th 2020) organized by GCBS.
- Reviewer of journal article. BJBM: The CBRED Journal, GCBS, RUB, Gedu Bhutan 2019
- Reviewer of ACS101Academic Skills, University wide module, RUB, Lobesa Bhutan 2018
- External Examiner for College of Language and Cultural Studies, Taktse, RUB, Trongsa 2018-2021.
- Member Secretary of College Academic Committee, GCBS,RUB, Gedu since 2017- 2021
- Resourced University Teaching/Learning Programme for 1st year students of GCBS, at GCBS, Gedu, since 2017.
- Resourced Leadership programme for elected student leaders of GCBS, at GCBS, Gedu, since 2018.
- Managing Editor of Gedu Chronicle a Biannual newsletter of GCBS Gedu, (from 2019 – till now
- Editorial Board Member of Literary Horizon an International peer-reviewed English Journal