- Master of Finance and Business Economics, The University of Adelaide, Australia (2013-2014)
- BA Economics (Special), The University of Pune, India (2006-2009)
- Certificate in Business Research Methodology and Data Analysis, EDII, Ahmedabad, India, 2017
- Post Graduate Certificate in Higher Education, Samtse College of Education, Bhutan, 2018
Designation: Dean of Research and Industrial Linkages
Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
– Facilitate research, innovation and services in the college
- Identify research priorities and develop research infrastructure and facilities
- Seek opportunities for research and constancy
- Facilitate the development and implementation of higher degree research programmes
- Oversee the research activities of the college including entrepreneurship programmes
– Develop linkages with industry, government agencies, and academia within Bhutan and outside.
– Mr. Samten is lecturer in faculty of Finance and Economics at Gedu College of Business Studies. He joined the teaching career through Bhutan Civil Service Examination (2009), on 1st January 2010. He teaches undergraduate programmes particularly Economics and Finance modules, and supervises student research projects.
– He is actively engaged in providing Research Consultancy services to corporate clients;
- Customer Satisfaction Survey for DHI (2017-2019)
- Resourced Business Plan Development Training for Ugyen WangchukInstitute for Conversation of Environmental Research (UWICER), Ministry of Agriculture and Forests (May 2017)
- Resourced a training on Individual Work Plan (Performance Management System) for Civil Servants (2016).
- “Fostering Entrepreneurship in Bhutan: A Perception Study, 2015”, BoIC
- “Socio-Economic Survey and Social Impact Assessment of Wangchuk Hydro Electric Project (2011-2012)
- “Customer Satisfaction and Market Status of RICBL (2010 and 2011)