- Ph.D (Bharathiar University, Coimbatore)
- MBA (Manonmaniam Sundaranar University, Tirunelveli)
- B.Ed (Tamilnadu Teachers Education University, Chennai)
- UGC-NET (University Grants Commission, Delhi)
- M.Phil (Bharathiar University, Coimbatore)
- M.Com (Bharathiar University, Coimbatore)
- B.Com (Bharathiar University, Coimbatore)
Designation: Assistant Professor
amakrishnan is an Assistant Professor in the faculty of Accounting and Finance at Gedu College of Business Studies, the Royal University of Bhutan since 2009. He has been an academician for around 20 years.
Ramki teaches Taxation, Financial Accounting, Cost Accounting, and Management Accounting. He has also helped in designing the syllabus for B.Com and MBA curriculum for GCBS. He is a member of the Exanimation Committee, Research Committee and SUPW Committee. He also guides students for Royal Civil Service Examinations.
He has a wide range of industrial and public sector experience. He worked in the Ministry of Education, Bhutan, Teacher and HOD at Kelki Hr. Sec. School (for both Regular and Continuing Education Program) and Lecturer at CBM College, Coimbatore, and Manager at Annai Advertising, Coimbatore, prior to his university teaching.
He has published 4 books and several research papers in International Journals & Conferences. He has also been a resource person in conferences.
He is sought by many institutes in Bhutan and India as subject expert. His current research interests are in Marketing, Accounting, Society and Business Interface.