- M.Tech. Software Engineering
- B.E. Computer Science Engineering
enzin Norbu is the Dean of Student Affairs of Gedu College of Business Studies under Royal University of Bhutan. His area of teaching and research are Information Technology, Big Data and Networking.
Tenzin received Masters of Technology in Software Engineering from JIS college of Engineering, India and he later received his Post Graduate Certificate in Higher Education (PGCHE) from Samtse College of Education, Samtse.
He teaches Introduction to Computers and Business Application, Database Management System and Management Information System at the undergraduate level.
He has contributed in developing various Information system in the college including Library KOHA system, and Virtual Learning Environment (Online Learning System). He had been the web and system administrator of the college website and also had served as ICT officer at the college.
He served as the area coordinator for Information and Communication Technology modules.
- AURG (Annual University Research Grant) for collaborative overload among the Royal University of Bhutan employees (2018)
- “Fostering Entrepreneurship in Bhutan: A Perception Study, 2015”, BoIC
- “Socio-Economic Survey and Social Impact Assessment of Wangchuk Hydro Electric Project (2011-2012)