- M.Tech. Software Engineering (WBUT, India)
- PgCHE, Samtse College of Education)
- B.E. Computer Science Engineering
enzin Norbu is the Dean of Student Affairs of Gedu College of Business Studies under Royal University of Bhutan. His area of teaching and research are Information Technology, Big Data and Networking.
Tenzin received Masters of Technology in Software Engineering from JIS college of Engineering, India and he later received his Post Graduate Certificate in Higher Education (PGCHE) from Samtse College of Education, Samtse.
He teaches Introduction to Computers and Business Application, Database Management System and Management Information System at the undergraduate level.
He has contributed in developing various Information system in the college including Library KOHA system, and Virtual Learning Environment (Online Learning System). He had been the web and system administrator of the college website and also had served as ICT officer at the college.
He served as the area coordinator for Information and Communication Technology modules.
Philosophy of Teaching and Learning: Believes in value laden teaching and learning that would prepare all to become “SMART” citizens who can make a difference to Oneself, Community, Nation and the World. Learn beyond what others are teaching. Technology till the core.
- Mental Health Facilitator Program, NBCC, Bhutan
- Strategic Management in Student Service, RUB, Bhutan
- Specialized Training on Big Data, CDAC, India
- Research Supervisor Skills, TERI School of Advanced Studies, India
- Ethical hacking, India
- Campus Network Design & Network Management Workshop, NSRC, Bhutan