- M.Com (Accounting), University of Sydney, New South Wales
- MCIPS, Chartered Institute of Procurement & Supply, UK
- RMS, Maastricht School of Management, the Netherlands
- PGCE, National Institute of Education, Samtse
- B.Com (Hons), Sherubtse College, Delhi University
inley Wangchuk is a lecturer in corporate reporting and corporate governance at Gedu College of Business Studies, Royal University of Bhutan. He is a member of Accounting and Auditing Standards Board of Bhutan and a Technical Working Committee member of the Board since 2012. He has developed both undergraduate and postgraduate business administration programmes at the University and has served as programme leader for almost a decade. Kinley has a wide range of interest in education and public policy matters especially in the field of corporate reporting, auditing and assurance services. He was with BDO International firms for eight months doing external audit in Sri Lanka. He is a member of British Accounting and Finance Association and a professional member of Chartered Institute of Procurement and Supply, UK.