- Master of Arts in International Economics and Finance from Chulalongkorn University, Bangkok, Thailand – (February 2001 – June 2002)
- Post Graduate Certificate in Education from National Institute of Education, Samtse, Bhutan – (February – December 1999)
- B.A. (Honours) Program in Economics from Sherubtse College, Kanglung (Delhi University Program)
Designation: Assistant Professor
- Teaching Macroeconomics
Research and Field Works:
- Dorji, L. & Mehta, S. (2003). Old Age Security & Migration. The Nation at Crossroad of Modernization, Population and Development Studies, Sherubtse College, Kanglung
- Mehta, S. & Dorji, L. (2005). Inter-regional variations in the inequality and poverty in Bhutan, Center for Bhutan Studies Journal
- Mehta, S. & Dorji, L. (2008). Inclusive Institutions Study.
- Wangchuk, T. Deki, Phuntsho, S. & Dorji, L. (2009). Needs Assessment Survey for Population and Development Studies. Royal University of Bhutan, Sherubtse College, Kanglung.
- Dorji, L. (2009). Empirical Studies of the Factors Causing Poverty in Bhutan, Center for Population & Development Studies, Royal University of Bhutan, Sherubtse College, Kanglung.
- Dorji, L. (2011). Alcohol Use & Risky Sexual Behaviors of Bhutanese Adolescents, Center for Population & Development Studies, Royal University of Bhutan, Sherubtse College, Kanglung.
- CB-RED, GCBS (2015-16). Resource Inventory and Business Opportunity Study, Consultancy Project, Business Opportunity and Information Center, Thimphu
- Lhendup, U. Dorji, C. Et Al (December 2015). Fostering Entrepreneurship in Bhutan: A Perception Study. Royal University of Bhutan.
Training and Professional Development Attended:
- Environmental and Resource Economics, October 29-November 16, 2003, AIT Conference Center, Bangkok.
- Trade Research, March 22-25, 2005, UN Office, Bangkok.
- Management of Rural Poverty Alleviation Program, July 3-16, 2006, Islamabad, Pakistan
- Training and Advisory Program on Intellectual Property Rights in the Global Economy for LDCs, November 5-23, 2007, Stockholm, Sweden.
- Intellectual Property Rights, May 26-30, 2008, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- Certificate course on Social Science Research Methods, November 16 – December 3, 2009, University of Philippines Population Institute, Manila, Philippines
- Trade Diversification, October 27-28, 2010, Vientiane, Lao PDR
- Certificate course on Marketing & Sales Management, December 12-23, 2011, South Asian Institute of Technology, Kathmandu, Nepal.
Training’s and Workshops Conducted:
- Resourced one day training program on Product Packaging and Design for Institute of Management Studies at Phuntsholing (2014)
- Resourced Human Resource Management, Planning and Forecasting for MolHR at Nysher Training Institute, Phuntsholing (2015)
- Resourced 7-days training on Entrepreneurship Development for start-up Businesses of Western Region at GCBS for BoIC (July 2015)
- Resourced 7-days training on Entrepreneurship Development for Start-up Businesses of Eastern Region at Mongar for BoIC (December 2015)