Master in Business Administration (MBA)
Designation: Associate Lecturer
- 31/01/20-6/07/21: Gedu College of Business Studies, MBA
- 08/2017: Royal Thimphu College, BCOM
Topic: Bills Receivables Management for M/s Parlad Automobiles Workshop (3rd April – 18th June, 2017)
This project dealt with Bills Receivable Management and Financial Analysis. The scope of this project was to solve the problem of Bills Receivables Management in the company. Doing this project it helped to recommend solutions to the company.
Awards and Certificate / Scholarship:
- 1st position in 2nd semester of MBA – Gedu College of Business Studies (2021)
- Subject topper- HRM602 – Gedu College of Business Studies (2021)
- Certificate of Internship (SAARC Development Fund) – 2017
- Certificate of Marketing (Prime Street Consulting Thailand Co., Ltd )- 6th Semester (May 2017)
- Dean’s list Certificate – 3rd Semester (August-November, 2015) Royal Thimphu College
- Certificate of Contribution to the School – Yangchenphug Higher Secondary School (2011)
IT Skills :
- MS Word Office, PowerPoint, and Excel.