Following are the general criteria and the examination dates for the selection of ICT Officer & Business Incubation Manager
- All shortlisted candidates must sit for written examination as per the schedule below;
Date: April 1, 2022. Time: 10.00 am Venue: iGNHaS Hall, OVC, RUB.
- Candidates must bring along their original Citizenship Identity Card and other items required for the examination.
- All candidates are requested to enter the hall at 9.45 am and the exam starts at 10.00 am and ends at 12.00 noon
- Candidates must score 50% or more in the written examination.
- A maximum of 5 candidates (for 1 slot) will be shortlisted for viva voce interview based on the merit of marks secured in the written examination.
- The scores obtained in the written examination will be taken into consideration for short-listing purpose only and will not have any weight-age in the final selection.