- Students reporting date to college campus has been postponed due to the current surge in covid cases in the country. However, the academic session shall resume as scheduled from 8February 2022 through Online Mode.
- Students who are already in or completing quarantine and do not have family or relatives in green zones may travel to college through proper travel permissions. The College will facilitate accommodation if necessary. You are asked to inform your respective Student Service Officer before arriving here.
- Reporting date shall be announced after 30 January 2022 after the country’s covid situation assessment update by the Ministry of Health. It will be notified 3 weeks prior to expected reporting dates through various platforms such as college website, VLE and GCBS Facebook page. All are requested to check the college medias regularly and keep updated.
- Following are important dates to take note of:-
|RA examination||Online||3 -5 February 2022|
|Student Registration and Payment of fees** (tuition/module repeat)||Online||31 January – 7 February 2022|
|Regular class begins||Online||8 February 2022|
** Details of Fee shall be shared in the VLE.
- Students will not be able to attend any class sessions till the completion of registration. Assessments and attendances shall be considered only from the date of registration.
- For any information and support, please contact your respective Programme Leaders and SSOs.
- All the students are requested to follow Covid protocols at all times and be responsible during these difficult times.