This is to inform that the following candidates are shortlisted for the position of Assistant ICT Officer. The shortlisted candidates are required to sit for the written examination as per the schedule below:
|SL. No||Citizenship ID Number|
Date: 27/09/ 2021
Reporting time: 9. 30 AM
Venue: ICT Lab-I Gedu College of Business Studies
Exam Time: 10.00 AM – 12 Noon (2 Hours)
Important Note for Written Examination:
- Candidates must sit for a written examination to be shortlisted for a selection interview.
- Candidates must bring along their original Citizenship Identity Card and other items required for the examination.
- Candidates must score 50% or more in the written examination.
- A maximum of 5 candidates will be shortlisted for a viva voce interview based on the merit of marks secured in the written examination. Candidates will be contacted for viva-voce
- The scores obtained in the written examination will not be considered during the final selection.
- Candidates must come to the examination venue as per the COVID-19 norms and adhere to the protocols strictly.
- Any changes to date and time will be informed through phone calls.
- For any inquiries, please call 17404170 during office hours.