Gedu College of Business Studies, Royal University of Bhutan is pleased to announce the public auction of obsolete items (dismantled) through sealed bid tender. Therefore, interested bidders are invited to participate through sealed tender along with the earnest money of 10,000/- (Ten Thousand) only in cash warrant/demand draft addressed to the President, Gedu College of Business Studies.
The tender form can be collected from the Office of the Estate Manager (Room No-214) by paying Nu.300/- (Ngultrum Three Hundred) only (non-refundable) from 13 August 2021. The tender must be submitted to the Administrative Officer (Room No.215) on 24th August 2021at 10.00
am and shall be opened on the same day at 10.30 am in the conference hall (Room No-201) followed by awarding of winning lots.
The interested bidders must inspect the items physically located within the indoor complex. The bidders shall accept the terms and conditions attached without question.
The list of detailed items and terms & conditions is available on the college website www.gcbs.edu.bt (Annexure-I)
TENDER FORM FOR BIDDERS
Terms & Agreement
- All interested bidders are invited to participate through sealed tender along with the earnest money of 10,000/- (Ngultrum Ten Thousand) only in cash warrant/demand draft addressed to the President, Gedu College of Business Studies, Gedu, Chukha.
- The successful bidder is required to pay 25% of the tender amount at the time of acceptance of tender or the next working day and the balance amount within 10 (ten) working days from the date of acceptance, failing which the offer will be cancelled and
the 25% deposit shall be forfeited.
- The winning bidder shall lift the obsolete items on the last day of final payment.
- The earnest money will be refunded immediately after finalizing the winner.
- The earnest money of the successful bidder will be forfeited if he/she refuses to accept the tender after the announcement of the winning bidder.
- Inspection of the obsolete items will be allowed strictly from 16-20 August 2021 during office hours. No inspection will be entertained thereafter. Complaints of any mismatch of the condition of obsolete items will not be entertained later.
- The tender form must be submitted to the Administrative Officer by 24th August 2021at 10 am and the tender forms will be opened at 10.30 am in the conference hall on the same day.
- If the offered price is less than the reserved price, then a particular lot of obsolete items shall be considered cancelled.
- The opening committee shall read the quoted bid amount to all the participants and hand over the tender documents to the evaluation committee for evaluation. The tender will be awarded to the highest bidder after the evaluation.
- The successful bidder shall be informed in writing and instructed to deposit the amount as per serial number 02.
- If there is a tie between the bidders, then a lucky dip shall be held as “YES” or “NO” to decide the ultimate winner.
- The tender committee reserves the right to accept or reject the bids without assigning any reasons whatsoever.
- It is mandatory for all bidders to quote the price in figures and in words. In case of discrepancy over figures and words, the words will prevail over words.
- The interested bidders may quote the rates for one or more listed lots.
- If the winning bidder fails to take the winning lot, the awarding committee reserves the right to negotiate and award the same lot to the second winning bidder at the rate quoted by the highest bidder.
- Having made myself aware of the terms and agreement, I do hereby tender my offer for the purchase of the following.
|Sl. No||Name of Item||Rate in|
|Rate in words||Remarks|
|1||Dismantled CGI sheets of|
|2||Dismantled copper plates|
|4||Used vehicle tyres|
|5||Dismantled metallic sofa|
chairs usable in hall
17. Documents required:
i) Earnest money (cash warrant/demand draft)
ii) Business license copy
iii) Tax clearance certificate
iv) CID copy
Name of Bidder:_______________Signature of bidder:_______________