Gedu College of Business Studies would like to announce that there are 10 vacant seats for Self-Financed students for the academic year 2021 – 2022.
Therefore, Class XII passed students who would like to seek admission into the BBA/B.Com programmes may apply as detailed hereunder:
- Class XII pass students may submit the following documents through the following link https://forms.gle/NZUJ6sRHKo9qMgqCA latest by 5.00 PM on or before 13th August, 2021 or Contact Examinations and Record Officer, at Mobile # 17664157 or 16907507 during office hrs.
(a) Citizenship Identity Card
(b) Class 12 Mark Sheet and Pass Certificate
(c) Valid contact number of student/parents.
2. Enrolment of BBA/B. Com programmes will be based on the ability rating point set by Royal University of Bhutan. The details of ability rating are given below for your information.
|Eligibility Criteria||Ability rating points|
|Class XII pass students|
with pass in B.Maths/Maths and
|Commerce/ Arts students|
Maths/B.Maths – 4
Accounts/Economics – 5
Dzongkha – 2
1 other subject – 1
Maths – 5
Physics/Chemistry/Biology – 4
Dzongkha – 2
1other subject – 1
3. Admission confirmation to applicants (College Websites/Phones): 14 th August, 2021
4. Reporting date for selected students will be announced in college website and through phone call.
5. For tuition fees, please visit www.gcbs.edu.bt
The following are the eligibility criteria for the 2 nd round of admission.
(a) Students who are admitted through central selection and have already enrolled into a various programmes cannot apply for the 2 nd round of admission.
(b) Candidates who are admitted through central selection but did not enroll into any programme are eligible to apply.
(c) Students who have been convicted of criminal offence cannot apply.
(d) Students who have confirmed the admission into the programmes offered by RUB/college but has dishonored the admission are not eligible.
(e) Student who were terminated by the Colleges for violation of RUB rules and regulations are not eligible.
(f) Students who have been selected for another scholarship cannot apply.