Gedu College of Business Studies, Royal University of Bhutan is pleased to announce the following vacancies for January 2021 recruitment.
|SL NO||Position Title||Position Level||Qualification||Slot||Pay Scale||Remarks|
|01||Assistant Librarian||8||Bachelor’s Degree in Library Science||01||20,645-415-26,870||Regular|
|02||Cook||GSS-II||Trained with experience||01||10,505-210-13,655||Fixed Term|
|03||Caretaker/Security||GSS-II||Trained with experience||01||10,505-210-13,655||Fixed Term|
|04||Gardener||GSS-II||Trained with experience||01||10,505-210-13,655||Fixed Term|
|05||Security Guard||GSS-II||Cl-VI with experience OR Ex-armed force/JSS trained||03||10,505-210-13,655||Fixed Term|
|06||Cleaner (Sewerage)||GSS-II||Experienced||01||10,505-210-13,655||Fixed Term|
A candidate must:
- Be a Bhutanese citizen
- Have attained at least 18 years of age, and not more than 45 years of age
- Meet qualification, experience and other requirements as specified in the position profile of the position.
All eligible candidates are encouraged to apply via email to email@example.com AND submission of hard copies will also be accepted latest by 3.00 PM on December 2, 2020 along with copies of the following documents:
- Duly filled RUB Employment Application Form
- Curriculum Vitae (only for Assistant Librarian)
- Academic Transcripts
- Valid Security Clearance Certificate (approved online)
- Valid Medical Fitness Certificate (valid for 6 months from the date of issue of certificate)
- Audit Clearance Certificate, if employed
- Citizenship ID Card
- No Objection Certificate (clearly indicating that the candidate can contest for the position and upon selection, can start working in the new position from January 2021) from the employer, if employed
- Experience Certificate(s)/documentary evidence(s) for current and previous employment records
Only shortlisted candidates will be announced on the college website and intimated for the interview through call. Any incomplete application will be automatically disqualified. For further information, please contact the ADM/HR Section at 05-282511 during office hours.