Gedu College of Business Studies is pleased to announce the following vacancies for July 2020 recruitment.
|Sl||Position Title||Position level||Slot||Qualification||Salary||Criteria||Position Profile|
|01||Administrative Assistant||13||01||Cl-X with 2 years office management training/ OR Cl-XII with 6 months IT training||13,575/- & applicable allowances||Experienced candidate will be preferred||Attached below|
|02||Security guard||GSS-II||02||Cl-VI & above with experience||10505/- & applicable allowances||Experienced candidate will be preferred||Attached below|
A candidate must:
- Be a Bhutanese citizen
- Have attained at least 18 years of age, and not more than 45 years of age
- Meet qualification, experience and other requirements as specified in the position profile of the position.
- Duly filled RUB Employment Application Form(please follow the download link in website)
- Academic Transcripts:
- Valid Security Clearance Certificate (approved online)
- Valid Medical Fitness Certificate (valid for 6 months from the date of issue of certificate)
- Audit Clearance Certificate, if employed
- Citizenship ID Card
- No Objection Certificate (clearly indicating that the candidate can contest for the position and upon selection, can start working in the new position from 1 July 2020) from the employer, if employed
- Experience Certificate(s)/documentary evidence(s) for current and previous employment records
Only shortlisted candidates will be announced on the college website and intimated for interview through call.
Interested candidates meeting the eligibility criteria may apply to the college on or before 3:15 PM on 8th June 2020
For further information, please contact Adm/HR Section at 05-282511 during office hours OR email at firstname.lastname@example.org