Gedu College of Business Studies, Royal University of Bhutan is pleased to announce the following vacancies for immediate recruitment.
- The candidates applying for the positions of Security Guard & Cleaner are requested to submit the duly filled up RUB Employment Application Form and required documents (Hard Copy) to Administrative Officer latest by November 21, 2022, 4.00 PM.
- However, the candidates applying for the positions of Library Assistant MUST apply via online portal RUB IMS (applicants are required to register job applicant via (https://ims.rub.edu.bt ) and then apply latest by November 21, 2022, 4.00 PM.
|SL||Position Title||Position Level||Qualification||Eligibility Criteria||Slot||Status|
|01||Library Assistant||PL-13||Class XII (with minimum six months IT course completed)||Candidate must have an aggregate of a minimum of 50% each in Class-X (English + best four subjects) and Class XII (English + best 3 subjects)||01||Regular|
|02||Security Guard||01||Class-VIII & above||Experienced shall be preferred.||01||Contract|
|03||Cleaner||03||NA||Experienced shall be preferred||03||Contract|
A candidate must:
- Be a Bhutanese citizen
- Have attained at least 18 years of age, and not more than 45 years of age
- Meet qualifications, experience, and other requirements as specified in the position profile of the position.
The following copies of documents are required.
- RUB Job Application Form (Click here)
- Mark sheets of Class VIII for Security Guard
- Mark sheets of Class X and XII for Library Assistants
- Valid Security Clearance Certificate
- Valid Medical Fitness Certificate
- Citizenship ID card
- Audit Clearance Certificate, if employed
- No Objection Certificate if employed
(No Objection Certificate if employed (Click here for the No Objection format, which is attached here and the applicant needs to upload it duly signed on the letterhead of the employer indicating that the candidate will be relieved to join GCBS immediately upon selection)
9. Experience Certificate/Letter
- Applications with incomplete documents or incomplete information in their application and applications which do not meet the criteria will be directly rejected during the time of scrutiny.
- Shortlisted candidates will be announced on the College website www.gcbs.edu.bt and intimated for viva interview through call.
- For further information, please contact Admin Office at 05-282511 during office hours.