Information for New Admission 2018-2019
General Information for Admission to Gedu College of Business Studies for the academic year 2018-2019
Tuition Fees, Accommodation for the self-financed students and Welfare Fund
- The tuition fee is Nu.69, 710 (sixty nine thousand seven hundred and ten) only per year payable annually or on a half yearly basis. If a student chooses to pay the fee in installment, then, s/he is required to pay half of the total amount that is Nu. 34, 855 (thirty four thousand eight hundred and fifty five) only. Either full or the first installment must be paid at the time of admission directly to the college accounts section.
- The college offers both accommodation in the college hostels and mess facilities. However, the self-funding students will be required to pay an additional Nu. 150/- per month as hostel rent, and Nu. 1100 (one thousand and one hundred) only for the mess facility. It must also be noted that all students must have their meals in college mess for at least one year after which they are allowed to opt out for self-catering.
- All self-funding students are required to pay Nu. 6600/- (six thousand and six hundred) only as mess fee and Nu. 700/- (seven hundred) only as hostel fee during the registration (collection is done for Six months in the beginning of every semester).
- Both self-financed and government scholarship students need to make a contribution of Nu.1,400 (one thousand and four hundred) only as Welfare Fund for the duration of their stay in the college, and it is non-refundable.
Requirements for Admission to GCBS
All the students who are enrolled at Gedu College of Business Studies (GCBS) MUST compulsorily come with the following documents at the time of registration. These documents are;
- Class XII Certificate and Mark Sheet (Original) – Please make a copy of your certificates for your reference/use in future before submitting them to the college.
- A Copy of the Citizenship Identity Card/Letter received from Immigration/Census & Civil Registration.
- Security Clearance Certificate.
- Two numbers of recent Passport Size Photographs.
- Class XII School Leaving Certificate (Original).
- Character Certificate (Original).
Other Items Required:
- Sickle (1 each) – Compulsory
- Bedding set
- Toiletries and stationery etc.
Item the College will Provide During the Time of Registration
Other Important Dates
- Reporting date for 1st year students – 7th July, 2018
- Registration of Students – 9thJuly, 2018 (Report to the college academic block at 8:40 am sharp)
- Orientation Programme – 9th and 29th July, 2018.
In order to avoid confusion at the time of reporting, the college will arrange reception for the new incoming students by our student leaders on 7th July 2018 ONLY. Students reporting before/after the date specified for reception may arrange your own.