Information for New Admission 2019-2020
General Information for Admission to Gedu College of Business Studies for the academic year 2019-2020
Tuition Fees, Accommodation for the self-financed students and Welfare Fund
- The tuition fee is Nu.68, 344 (sixty eight thousand three hundred and forty four) only per year payable annually or on a half yearly basis. If a student chooses to pay the fee in installment, then, s/he is required to pay half of the total amount that is Nu. 34, 172 (thirty four thousand one hundred and seventy two) only. Either full or the first installment must be paid at the time of admission directly to the college accounts section.
- The college offers both accommodation in the college hostels and mess facilities. However, the self-funding students will be required to pay an additional Nu. 150/- per month as hostel rent, and Nu. 1500 (one thousand five hundred) only for the mess facility. It must also be noted that all first-students availing hostel facilities must have their meals in college mess for at least one year after which they are allowed to opt out for self-catering.
- All self-funding students are required to pay mess fee and Nu. 750/- (seven hundred) only as hostel fee during the registration (collection is done in the beginning of every semester for no. of days and months in the particular semester).
- Both self-financed and government scholarship students need to make a contribution of Nu.1,500 (one thousand and five hundred) as Institutional Development Fund and it is non-refundable.
- Security Deposit of Nu. 5000 (Five Thousand) refundable, will be collected from government scholarship and self-funding students at the time of registration.
- Both self-financed and government scholarship students will have to buy college tracksuit and will need to pay Nu.1,600 (one thousand and six hundred)
Total Fee: 34,172 +750 + 1500 + 5000 = 41,422/- for those availing boarding facilities
Total Fee: 34,172 +1500 + 5000 = 40672/- for Dayscholar
Mess Fee ( For 4 Months and 21 days) = 7050/-
College Tracksuit = 1600/-
All Fees and Fund collections (Total fee (1 or 2 reflected above) must be paid in Demand Draft in favor of President, Gedu College of Business Studies during the time of registration.
Mess Fee will also be collected separately during the time of registration.
Requirements for Admission to GCBS
All the students who are enrolled at Gedu College of Business Studies (GCBS) MUST compulsorily come with the following documents at the time of registration. These documents are;
- Class XII Certificate and Mark Sheet (Original) – Please make a copy of your certificates for your reference/use in future before submitting them to the college.
- A Copy of the Citizenship Identity Card/Letter received from Immigration/Census & Civil Registration.
- Security Clearance Certificate.
- Two numbers of recent Passport Size Photographs.
- Class XII School Leaving Certificate (Original).
Other Items Required:
- Sickle (1 each) – Compulsory
- Bedding set
- Toiletries and stationery etc.
Item the College will Provide During the Time of Registration
(a) Student Handbook
(b) Prayer Book
(c) College Tracksuit
Other Important Dates
- Reporting date for 1st year students – 24th July, 2019
- Orientation Programme – 25th July, 2019 (Report to the college academic block at 8:40 am sharp)
- Registration and continuation of orientation Programme – 26th – 31st July, 2019.
In order to avoid confusion at the time of reporting, the college will arrange reception for the new incoming students by our student leaders on 24th July 2019 ONLY. Students reporting before/after the date specified for reception may arrange your own.